Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Back to the archives...

George Nethercutt must have taken some good advice from somewhere, because he's been keeping a low profile since he decided to pick a fight with the Seattle P-I. Try as I might, I haven't been able to find a fresh example of Nethercutt nuttiness for days.

It's OK, though, because he's piled up a record long enough to provide plenty of solid bashing material until he speaks up againg (and when he does, it's bound to provide fresh ammo, given his track record).

So it's back to the Spokane Democrats' Nethercutt Watch for this golden blast from the past.

NETHERCUTT JOINS 53 RIGHT-WING HOUSE MEMBERS VOTING TO GET US
OUT OF THE UNITED NATIONS:

"Some of my friends said, 'You are nuts.' But I think I am right."

George Nethercutt, Lewiston Morning Tribune, Dec. 8, 1999

We think you're right, too, George. Far right. But we think your friends are correct.
You're nuts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home