Monday, January 19, 2004

Really. I mean it. It's all about you...

...logging in to me. Just a note to say thanks to a reader from montana.edu (a regular from the get-go, according to the logs) who pushed Upper-Left over the 5000 hit mark yesterday.

I'm doing my best to build things up around here. Thanks to a donation, the comments have been upgraded (and I wish more of you would make use of the feature), and I've signed on to a Northwest blog webring.

If you look just below the blogroll on the right, you'll find a randomly generated ad from BlogSnob, a free ad swap service for bloggers. Fellow bloggers who log in here should consider signing up. It's a direct trade out - every time your page is loaded, an ad is served to another member's blog. Definitely a 'more the merrier' situation.

I'm thinking about tossing a couple bucks at Haloscan ads, upgrading the meters, improving the hosting situation and increasing the storage for graphics, etc., but all that is pretty dependent of finding some folks willing and able to click on the PayPal link and build up the treasury a bit.

But I'm having fun, you're checking in, and all around this is turning out to be pretty successful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home