Monday, July 26, 2004

We report...

...well, actually, Undelay reports. Undelay.org has been running a regular feature titled "I Got The News Today..." which features highlights from the DoD casualty reports. It's a constant reminder that the numbers you see in the news (907 US fatalities so far) are actual people from actual places, and they've graciously offered it up as a feed that I've added to the Upper Left sidebar.

'Thanks' is a peculiar word to use here. It's a valuable feature. I'm glad to have it. I think it's important that it be widely viewed. Just the same, it's not quite right to say I'm thankful for this particular content. I do appreciate the opportunity to be a vehicle for it, though, as sad as its neccessity may be.

So, thanks to Undelay, and I'll be thankful when I can drop the feed, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home