Saturday, October 30, 2004

Marching Orders

"I see an America of rising opportunity. And I believe hope, not fear is our future. In three days, we can change the course of our country. I ask for your vote and I ask for your help. When you go to the polls next Tuesday, bring your friends, your family, your neighbors. No one can afford to stand on the sidelines or sit this one out. In three days, this campaign will end. The election is in your hands. You can vote now and every day until Election Day. And if you believe we need a fresh start in Iraq . if you believe we can create and keep good jobs here in America ... if you believe we need to get health care costs under control ... if you believe in the promise of stem cell research ... if you believe our deficits are too high and we're too dependent on Mideast oil ...then I ask you to join me and together we'll change America."

John Kerry, national radio address, 10/30/04
What will you do to change America today?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home