Sunday, November 14, 2004

Wow, him too.

Wolcott speaks for me...
Like a lot of people I've been speaking to lately, I've been limiting my cable news and Sunday morning talkshow viewing, not out of depression or sulky resentment, but because there's only so much inane twaddle a person can take. I have no interest in listening to a Chris Matthews panel speculate on who might replace this or that person in the cabinet, as if they were engaging in Rotisserie League baseball. I assume whomever Bush picks will have horns, cloven feet, and a connection to an oil company, so who cares what name the minion goes by?
I know traffic's down a bit around the blogosphere as folks take a post-election breather, but the numbers for the TV talkers have got to be really dismal.

Is anyone watching?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home