Friday, January 14, 2005

I choose...

...to take it as a compliment that I'm not on the list of folks nominated for a Koufax award in the Most Deserving of Wider Attention category. I figure the only reason I'm not on the list is that all y'all figure that this place is just so terrific that everyone already knows about it.

The Carpetbagger Report is on the list, though, and I heartily encourage all of you to click over to Wampum and give the CBR your vote. I've got dozens of blogs on my Bloglines list, but when I just want to do a quick scan of a few sites, that's one I never skip. There's always something worth my while, and yours, there. This concise and insightful review of the function and future of the DNC Chair is a good example.

In fact, there are days when I think I should just convert this to a mirror of the Carpet Bagger. It would save a lot of time and be a considerable upgrade in content. But you'd miss me, right?

Right.

Anyway, give him a boost with your vote. And if you're inclined, toss something in the Wampum tip jar. They take on considerable effort and expense to provide this service to the lefty blogosphere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home