Tuesday, February 08, 2005

I've mentioned...

...the Northwest Progressive Institute's new Northwest Portal, which, in addition to blog and media links for Washington, Oregon and Idaho, syndicates feeds from selected blogs in each state. They've just expanded their selection of Washington sites and I'm proud to say that Upper Left has been included on the new page.

I'm in some fine company there, including sites long on my blogroll and a couple I'm just learning about. Congrats to NPI for fine execution of a great idea, and thanks for noticing Upper Left.

There's another new directory effort worth some of your surfing attention at Irregular News, with state by state listings of the lefty blogosphere. If you found Upper Left there, or at Northwest Portal, welcome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home