Friday, May 20, 2005

Maybe it's a function of age…

…being old enough to have been red-baited by right wingers back in the day (and Trot-baited by left wingers, for that matter) that this kind of rhetoric from the likes of Rick Santorum really doesn't surprise or particularly outrage me…
The audacity of some Members to stand up and say, how dare you break this rule? It's the equivalent of Adolf Hitler in 1942. "I'm in Paris. How dare you invade me? How dare you bomb my city? It's mine."
Hmmm. It is pretty awful, isn't it.

Maybe I'm just a bit too numb. Anyway, invoking Hitler's bound to hit a lot of hot buttons, and there's outrage to spare around the net. Oliver rounds up links to some of the key players.

OK, so it's outrageous. But hey, anything that helps bring down Santorum is a good thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home