Sunday, July 24, 2005

Self Service Announcement



Pretty cool, huh?


Well, I think so. I know it's middlin' in the lefty blogosphere, at best, but when I cranked this thing up 19 months or so ago, I had no idea that it would produce anything like 100,000 visits by now. I remember not so very long ago getting pretty excited about my first 20 hit day.

Anyway, 100,000 thanks to everyone who's dropped by, linked in, dropped a note or been a part of this party in any way. Special regards to the visitor from Groton (MA? CT? It's Charter New England, so I suppose it isn't Groton, SD. Hopefully you know who you are...and where) who dropped in this afternoon and turned over the hit counter exactly when I could catch it on screen.

Here's to the next how many...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home