Saturday, August 13, 2005

Yeah, it's all random...

...but I almost cheated so I could slip the Dave Clark 5's 'Having A Wild Weekend' in there somehow. Can't find the song, though. Maybe it was just the name of the movie. Anyway, it's definitely what I've got in store, with two full shifts at the pub, the wedding of a best friend and the annual picnic of the veteran's group I'm the current Commander of on the agenda, plus, of course, a whole buncha stuff I want to blog about. And oh, yeah. Eating, sleeping and lavishing affection on the Brilliant and Beautiful Bride of Upper Left.

Whew.

All being done to the beat of these fine selections...
1. Johnny Cash Ballad Of Ira Hayes
2. Barbara Mason Yes, I'm Ready
3. Ian Drury & The Blockheads Blockheads
4. Jimmy Buffett Son Of A Son Of A Sailor
5. The Hollies On A Carousel
6. King Pleasure Swan Blues
7. Donovan Stealing
8. Keb Mo Every Morning
9. Canned Heat On The Road Again
10. JJ Cale After Midnight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home