Thursday, December 01, 2005

…or just slap some sense into the sumbitch.

I've put this blog at the service of the DCCC on occasion, enough to feel I have a little skin in the game. I've been generally happy with their efforts, and generally in agreement with their strategies. Of course, The Stakeholder is still the best institutional blog in the biz for my money.

When I noticed the D-Trip's John Lapp on a C-SPAN panel with his DSCC counterpart, Guy Cecil, against the forces of evil (i.e., the NRCC and NRSC), my ears naturally perked up. He did a fine job, hitting the culture of corruption theme hard, touting our veteran candidates, generally making the case for Democratic victory in '06. Hotline On Call has a brief recap here.

There's one thing, though, that I wish John, Cecil and anyone in a similar situation would do for me and for self-respecting Democrats everywhere. Next time one of those Republican twits starts to prattle on about "…the Democrat Party," stop him in his tracks and say "You're an educated person. You know the name of my Party and I take your deliberate misuse as a personal insult."

Do it to every one of them. Every time.

Or...nah, just tell 'em.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home