Thursday, March 30, 2006

The double nickel.

Yep, it's my birthday. I'm a little old to celebrate birthdays, I guess, but since there have been times in my life I had good reason not to expect this many of them, I appreciate each and every one.

You could, if you liked, help make this one especially memorable. If all the regular visitors to Upper Left that drop by today would just throw five or ten or twenty bucks in the Darcy Burner jar, then she'd be closer to the goal that will yield her a cool quarter million in DCCC cash and I'll be closer to what I really want for my birthday (and Hannukah, and Christmas, and Memorial Day, and...) this year, a new Congress.

Think about it. Don't you want a new Congress, too? Then chip in.

Either way, thanks for just being here. Knowing ya'll are out there is a pretty fine birthday gift all by itself. And if you're feeling particularly flush, there's always the tip jar...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home