Sunday, July 16, 2006

Quote of the day

"Let me make it clear. I would shed my last drop of blood to defend their right to hold that biblical worldview. They are absolutely entitled to believe that Anne Frank is burning in hell along with Dr. Seuss, Gandhi and Einstein. But I will not accept my government telling me who are the children of the greater God and who are the children of the lesser God. That's the difference. I will not defend -- I will fight them tooth and nail, and lay down a withering field of fire and leave sucking chest wounds -- if they engage the machinery of the state, which is what they're doing."

Mikey Weinstein, former JAG officer and founder of the Military Religious Freedom Foundation

Hat tip to Stirling Newberry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home