Monday, December 22, 2008

Walkin' in a winter wonderland.

  • I coulda' called in snowbound, I suppose, but the perfect tavern's a neighborhood joint, and the neighbors need their beer and burgers, so I made the five mile treck over hill and dale to open the joint. Would have climbed aboard a bus if one had come by, but it didn't, so I didn't. What I did do was drag my camera along, so here's a little illustrated travelogue (you can, of course, click 'em bigger)...

    Public art. The addition of caps and scarves was both neighborly and timely...



Ronald Bog's usually home to a couple of kinds of geese and a few kinds of ducks...



Right now, though, it's crow country...



A bit of blue somewhere over the penninsula...



Beautiful downtown Richmond Beach...



The restaurant at the end of the universe...

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home