Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hand picked random selections?

Sort of. This time I'm dipping into the directory of tunes that are either part of or on their way to becoming part of my Tuesday Night Tunes repertoire, so if you show up at the perfect tavern on a Tuesday, you just might see me hand pick one or more of 'em on the trusty 12 string...
Norman Blake - Gonna Lay Down My Old Guitar
James McMurtry - I'm Not From Here
Cisco Houston - This Land Is Your Land
Leftover Salmon - Ain't Gonna Work
The Limelighters - Take My True Love By The Hand
Frog Holler - Least Most Wanted
Lyle Lovett - Closing Time
Railroad Earth - Long Way To Go
Greg Trooper - Muhammad Ali (The Meaning Of Christmas)
Gram Parsons & The Fallen Angels - Love Hurts

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home