Saturday, October 02, 2010

On a local level...

...I've been a bit derelict in my duty to the local D's, but, frankly, they don't need a whole lot from me. I heartily endorse the ticket, of course, and will doorbell my precinct on their behalf, but there's no reason to believe that there will be anything but a Democratic triumvirate representing us in Olympia come next year. I'm lucky in that, I suppose. Similarly, my own personal Congressman is unthreatened, if not unchallenged.

I do want to give our candidates, Rep. Maralyn Chase for State Senate, former Shoreline mayor Cindy Ryu for Maralyn's current seat and Rep. Ruth Kagi for well-deserved re-election, a shout out for the Democratic sweep of the Seattle P.I.'s 32nd District endorsements, and a promise to do better by them between now and the general.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home