Friday, November 12, 2010

It would be unseemly…

…for me to describe it quantitatively, but it's the Brilliant and Beautiful Bride of Upper Left's birthday. Suffice to say she's not as old as I am, hence her other sobriquet, "my Child Bride."

Plans include some quality grandma time with the dynamic duo and a night cap at the perfect tavern when I go off shift tonight.

Thankfully, I have an excellent credit line at the perfect tav, because any other celebration depends on whether that PayPal button gets punched today.

Yeah, I suppose that's a hint. This, on the other hand, is an outright request. The BBBUL's favorite part of the blog has always been the comments (she's been listening to my off-line rants for decades). Take a moment to say hi and wish her a happy day.
Thanks.

Happy birthday, Sweetie!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Martin Langeland said...

Very best of hippo birdies two ewes BBBUL. Enjoy the sprats.
--ml

11:46 PM  
Anonymous Terry Parkhurst said...

"It's You Alone" by the Wailers goes out to BBBUL at the Dale household.

Remember what Mark Twain said about age, "It's mind over matter; if you don't mind, it doesn't matter."

Good people are like good wine. They get better as time passes. BBBUL, you're the greatest.

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home