Friday, May 13, 2011

Slow but...

...still somewhat uncertain. Blogger blew yesterday and though they've promised to restore the posts they took offline for repairs, I'm only getting one of the three I put up before they disappeared. I've got 'em in a personal buffer, so I can and will restore them if they're not back before I'm home from work tonight.

In breif, the missing posts congratulate Rep. Adam Smith for taking the right position on the bin Laden photos - he declined the viewing opportunity afforded him and supports the decision not to publish - and encourage Michael Moore's encouragement to "End the wars, bring the troops home, make the rich pay for this mess, and restore our privacy and due process rights that used to distinguish us from any other country" now that the subject of those photographs is dead.

Stay tuned for all that and more...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home