Saturday, April 07, 2012

Stuff backs up...

...and I've got a couple hundred songs that haven't been sorted into the various drives and directories that make up my collection. Here's a random dip into some of the latest stuff I've picked up - some brand new, some not so...
Uncle Tupelo - Wipe The Clock
Punch Brothers - Movement And Location
Flaming Ember - Going In Circles
Dave Van Ronk - John Henry
Chris Smither - Surprise, Surprise
Jonathan Wilson - Desert Raven
Hank Penny - The Solitary Blues
Bob Dylan - Man Gave Names To All The Animals
Joan Osborne - I'm Qualified
Jonathan Byrd & Chris Kokesh - I Wish I Was An Oak Tree

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Terry Parkhurst said...

Ray Stevens - Everything Is Beautiful

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home